Friday, October 19, 2007

Shower Pics




This is Andrew at his welcome home shower at our church




I keep thinking I will blog more and tell you the stories of the day but it is pretty boring. We are back into a routine now and Stacye and I are much more fatigued at the end of the day so I have basically chosen sleep over blogging...sorry.
Also I can't bring out the laptop without Andrew wanting to type. He is so funny, he keeps reaching to hit the keys and when I brush his hand away he has this look on his face like “don’t you know I am helping here”.

Most of you want to see pictures anyway so here you go!

2 Comments:

At 4:53 AM, Blogger Monica said...

I just happened upon your blog and was so excited to read it because we're just in the initial research stage planning for Kaz. Andrew is a cutie! Congrats to you and to him. If you get a chance I'd love to understand more about why you wanted to specify a specific region for your adoption. You can email me or leave a comment on my blog.
Thx!
Monica 1216 at yahoo dotcom

 
At 8:01 AM, Blogger Gretchen said...

Oh, he's so big! Looks like you all are having a blast. I totally understand sleep vs bloging but I think I am addicted to the internet. :)

Glad to see a new post.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home